Ketchup process plant is contemporary idea of integrating different process machines together to maximise product quality and minimise energy consumption.
The ketchup manufacturing line encompasses a batch type homogenizing tank clubbed with a high shear inline mixer. The raw material is loaded into the mixing tank through the top.
The integrated in-line high shear mixer stimulates the process by emulsification of the material under process and circulating it through the cylinder. This machine is available with action of working under vacuum for maximum flavour retention in the products.
Technical Data -
|Type||AKSM 200||AKSM 500||AKSM 1000||AKSM 1500||AKSM 2000|
|Bottom Enter Mixer||HP||5||15||20||25||40|
|Shear Inline Homogenizer||HP||7.5||10||15||20||25|
- CIP ball, sight glass mounted on the lid.
- Water jacket for heating/cooling.
- Anchor agitator with scrapers.
- FDA approved food safe scrapers.
- Hygienic product design.
- VFD controlled Agitator for desired mixing.
- High shear bottom mixer.
- High shear inline mixer.
- SS316L built contact parts, non-contact parts SS304.
- Shock proof design.
- Safety: Emergency actuator, hooter, Limit switch.
- Heat exchanger for cooling of material.
- Vacuum operation.